Dear Meeting Professionals,
Thank you for considering me to speak at your event. I am delighted to offer my engaging, interactive, and impactful presentations.
As an Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer with decades of working in and around the construction industry, I have, over the years, experienced countless moments that not only serve as humorous anecdotes but also relay a sense of purpose and caution.
We all know that safety presentations aren’t exactly fun but, I have managed to make them entertaining. People love stories, and when you narrate one filled with relatable instances, it is hard to forget them. I have discovered that a good story always resonates with the audience and they absorb and retain the message better.
First of all, I invite you to view some of my content to get an idea of how I do what I do. You can get a sense of my style of delivery and my overall energy.
Next, I would like for you to read some of the testimonials left by happy clients as there’s no social proof greater than a clientele that has benefited from my presentations.
Finally, please contact me to tell me more about your event and what works best for you.
I am bilingual and available to present in both English and Spanish.
I realize that it is a highly intense planning process, and I wish you the very best of luck as you aim to plan a memorable event for your organization.
John’s Most Requested Speaking Topics
Hero of the Moment
Hero of the Moment shows workers and supervisors how to identify hazards and spot trouble before it starts. Through engaging stories that capture the audience’s attention and shed light on the message, this presentation helps teams:
- Identify and address potential hazards with one important first step
- Pinpoint the people and equipment involved in each project
- Organize and understand systems for ensuring safety and planning for disasters
- Remember important lessons, strategies, and insights for safety so they’re never caught off-guard
Eyes on My Safety
Eyes on My Safety shows supervisors and team members how to communication effectively and watch out for the safety of those around by creating familial ties. It helps builds safe, seamless teams by:
- Fostering family-like closeness through care and communication
- Emphasizing the importance of avoiding shortcuts
- Providing strategies that can help reduce the number of workers’ compensation claims
- Demonstrating how to identify and correct poor safety practices
- Helping supervisors reach workers when they are the most receptive to correcting unsafe habits