More Than Just a Book on Safety
Zero Injuries: Strategies for Leading Teams to Identify and Control Hazards
Catch the Vision of Zero Injuries
Zero Injuries is about successful teams with an eye on each other’s safety so all return home safely at the end of the day.
This book will show readers how to:
- Have workers’ compensation claims fall dramatically
- Identify and correct poor safety practices
- Build teams that identify and control hazards
- Engage workers, so they have eyes on the safety of coworkers and team members
- Reach workers when they are the most receptive to correcting unsafe habits
John Hale makes the message stick with inspiring and often humorous stories that illustrate safety strategies, so managers and workers alike catch the vision of a zero-injury workplace. With the same dynamic style he has in front of an audience, John expertly delivers an effective message with lessons gained from real experiences.
John shares many of his humorous yet insightful stories such as “Hypnotizing Chickens,” “Up a Creek,” “10 Tons of Mud,” and “A Backyard Rollercoaster.” Companies desiring to ingrain the values required to build their safety culture should share this book with all involved.